Workshop area (m2)
Premises area (m2)
Becker-Warkop Sp. z o.o.
was established in 1991. We are located in Silesia in Poland – a region inseparably connected with domestic mining and we are a leading manufacturer in this sector.
Our activity is based on development of innovative, safe and eco-friendly technical solutions for machinery and equipment in accordance with applicable regulations.
We adjust our products to the need of our customers, ensuring reliability of operation. Design is based on technically advanced software CAD 3d, which allows to perform a number of analyses and simulations before the final product is made.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES
- Transport Systems:
Floor mounted railway:
- Battery locomotives
- Electric rack-and-pinion railway
- Diesel rack-and-pinion railway
- Diesel locomotives
- Rope driven floor mounted railway
Suspended railway (Monorail):
- Battery driven monorail
- Electrically driven monorail
- Diesel monorail with toothed drive
- Diesel monorail with friction drive
- Diesel monorail with friction-toothed drive
- Rope driven monorail
- Powered Roof Supports (PRS)
- Power supply equipment
- Communication & identification systems
- Sets of equipment intended for mining coal seams residues
- Auxiliary devices intended for transport the mined rock from the longwall
- Designing of transport systems and other equipment, production, modernization, repairs, consulting, service.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Integrated management system according to the requirements of the standards: ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001:2018 in the scope of:
Design, production, modernization, repairs and service: transport systems for mining, mechanized linings and other mining, industrial and electrical equipment.
Becker – Warkop
Need more information?